Have a Question?
Get My Professional Opinion for $0
Arlene R. Taylor PhD, one of the world's leading speakers on brain function, is sometimes referred to as the brain guru. She specializes in simplifying this complex topic of brain function, with the goal of helping individuals learn to thrive by design. Whether through keynote addresses, seminars, consulting, coaching, television and radio, or her books, CDs, and DVDs, success stories pour in from the four corners of the world. Her books are a must-read. Her profound and illuminating seminars are life-changing.
Taylor has spoken to thousands of people at conferences internationally. She is a sought-after charismatic speaker who presents practical brain function information in entertaining, educational, and empowering ways.
Dr. Taylor is founder and president of Realizations Inc, a non-profit corporation that engages in brain-function research and provides related educational resources.
- Bachelor of Science Nursing, with a Public Health Nursing Certificate, and a Health and Development lifetime credential for school nursing K-14. Loma Linda University 1964, Loma Linda (LLU), CA
- Master of Science Epidemiology and Health Education Columbia Pacific University (CPU), 1983, Mill Valley, CA
- Doctor of Philosophy Columbia Pacific University (CPU), 1988, San Rafael, CA
- Doctor of Philosophy Biblical Life College and Seminary (BLCS), 1993, Marshfield, MO
- Diplomate NCCA Board, National Christian Counselors Association (NCCA), 1993, Sarasota, FL
- Registered Nurse – California, License #N159271
- Public Health Nurse – California, Lifetime Certificate #9711
- Health and Development Credential – California, Lifetime Certificate #GS93072
- Licensed to score and interpret the BTSA, Benziger Thinking Styles Assessment (KBA)
- Licensed Temperament Therapist - NCCA #0027485
- Licensed Clinical Counselor - NCCA #7347678
- Diplomate, National Board - NCCA